Turtle Works installs and customizes your SQL Server so that your Network Manager can focus on the network, your Applications Manager can focus on your apps, and you can manage your business.
SQL Server comes with several tools which improve efficiencies and streamline the business process. These tools include:
- • SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a component of the Microsoft SQL Server database software that can be used to perform a broad range of data migration tasks. SSIS is a platform for data integration and workflow applications. SSIS is also a platform for building high performance data integration solutions, including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) packages for data warehousing. This keeps your business information safe, secure, and easily accessible only by those who have a need to know.
- • SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is an online analytical and transactional processing (OLAP) and data mining tool used to analyze and make sense of information from multiple databases or in disparate tables or files.
- • SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a platform for authoring, deploying, executing and managing reports based on a variety of data sources.
With these tools and our skills Turtle Works can help your team with:
- • Database Development
- o Designing custom databases
- o Accessing data across multiple platforms and systems
- o Compiling data from disparate sources
- o Building tables, procedures, and views
- o Accessing and updating data in legacy systems
- o Creating, configuring , and controlling linked servers
- • Database Administration
- o Backups
- o Maintenance Plans
- o Performance Tuning
- o Installations
- o Configuration
- o Best Practices
We can enable you to transfer data across multiple platforms and systems.
How do I reduce data entry?
Most systems have an interface that a developer can access to export data from or import data to. This allows automation of data transfers and updates. It also allows visibility into data from dashboards, web pages, applications and mobile devices.
Leverage SQL Server Integration Services, SharePoint and Power BI to reduce data entry.
What is the best way to manage documents?
There are better methods than naming your files Important Contract ver 3 8-9-2018 for Shelly.docx.
Using the Document Management features in SharePoint manage access, version, even require approval before publishing. SharePoint also allows you to define who has access within your company and if desired, externally. Finally, you can create and assign properties like vendor, contract amount, location and document type using meta data.